If you are a fan of horror movies you probably have, on average, at least three Funko Pops or more stored away somewhere.
Since 2011 Funko has been inundating the collectible market with vinyl figures that celebrate pop culture. Depending on which ones you have, they could be worth thousands of dollars. Just kidding.
And what would pop culture be without the inclusion of horror movies? Well, Marvel.
The minds over at Ranker have put together a list of Funko figures ranked by the fans themselves of the best horror-inspired Pops in existence.
“It’s fun to dive into the fascinating world of a niche toy phenomenon like Funko Pop!,” said Mike Filliben, COO of Ranker. “In fact, when you walk the halls of Ranker headquarters, desks are decorated with Funko Pops so much that you can tell by the characters who sits where and what they might work on – there are stark differences in what the Graveyard Shift, Anime Underground, or Total Nerd crew displays on their desks.”
Thank goodness Ranker did all the work and asked collectors to vote on their favorite current horror Pops. Below is each figure’s station in life and where they land on the list of favorites.
We’ve added some honorable mentions at the end too.
Also, if you want to add to your own collection check out iHorror’s gift shop HERE.
10. Leatherface In His ‘Pretty Lady’ Mask
9. Chainsaw-Handed Ash From ‘Ash vs. Evil Dead’
8. Annabelle Doll From ‘The Conjuring’ Franchise In Her Bloody Dress
7. Prison Escape Hannibal Lecter
6. The Grady Sisters From ‘The Shining’
5. Undead Gage And Church From ‘Pet Sematary’
4. Post-Pig Blood Prank Carrie
3. Pennywise From ‘IT’ With A Severed Arm
2. Armless Georgie From ‘IT’
And the number one Creepy Funko Pop collectible according to fans is:
1. ‘Jaws’ Shark Biting Quint
Bloody John Wick
Killer Klowns From ‘Killer Klowns from Outer Space’ Being, Well, Clowns
Patrick Bateman From ‘American Psycho’ With Knife, Ax, And Bloody Eye
For Ranker’s full list click HERE.