Just last week we shared a delicious A Nightmare Before Christmas frappuccino recipe from Totally The Bomb. Well get ready for some Hocus Pocus frap love. These colorful creations are individually themed to the Sanderson Sisters and sound like an interesting mix of barista alchemy.
Now, each one of these creations is not an official Starbucks recipe that you can just roll up and order by name. It was created by the folks over at Totally The Bomb, so each order has to be a list of specified ingredients… kinda like a potion.
So, what will you need to ask your barista for in order to get a Hocus Pocus frappuccino? Check out the recipes below and for the love of god go give Totally The Bomb some love and check out some of their other awesome recipes.
Winifred Sanderson Frap:
• Green tea frap base
• One pump white mocha
• One Pump Peppermint syrup
• Strawberry inclusions on whip cream
Mary Sanderson Frap:
• Strawberries and cream frappuccino
• Strawberry inclusions
• Substitute sweetener with white mocha
• Mocha drizzle and strawberry puree on the top and the bottom of frap
Sarah Sanderson Frap:
• Violet drink with a lot of berries
• Soy milk
• Double blended
• Ginger powder over whip cream
Each drink is of course made to resemble the Sanderson sisters and should be a fun addition to Hocus Pocus watch parties this October.