Beginning May 19 and 20, you will be able to play as a couple of larger than life action heroes from the 80s in some larger than life locations. Both Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty: Warzone and Call of Duty Mobile will see the addition of some 80s badassery, and best of all there won’t be a wait!
On top of the game receiving both John Rambo and John McClane to Call of Duty’s third season, there will be some familiar locations that are also added. For example we will now be able to have tremendous gun fights in Nakatomi Plaza.
The exact breakdown for the Rambo and John McClane Call of Duty 80s action heroes addition goes like this:
- Operators Rambo and John McClane (Warzone and Cold War)
- New Points of Interest
- Nakatomi Plaza
- Survival Camps
- CIA Outpost
- Power Grab – Limited-Time Mode
- New Killstreak – Combat Bow
- Weapon – Ballistic Knife
- Cold War Content
- Two New Multiplayer Maps
- Standoff (6v6)
- Duga (Multi-Team)
- New Game Modes and Medals
- Die Hardpoint
- Rambo’s Gun Game
- Multi-Team Elimination
- Action Movie-Inspired Medals
- New Main Quest, Orda World Event and more in Outbreak
- Cranked 2: No Time to Crank – Limited-Time Mode
- New Custom Mod Support, Mystery Box Weapons and Weapon Buffs
- Warzone and Cold War Content
- Two New Weapons – Baseball Bat and AMP63 Pistol
- ‘80s Action Heroes In-Game Challenge Event
- New Store Bundles
- Call of Duty: Mobile Content
- New Multiplayer Limited-Time Game Mode: Gums Blazing
- Die Hard and Rambo Store Bundles
Back in October, Call of Duty did a similar thing that saw the release of a Leatherface skin from Texas Chainsaw Massacre and a Billy the puppet skin from Saw. Both are really cool entries for us film lovers, and make for a potentially nice fanmade story every match. So long as you are good at the game. Don’t pick Rambo or McClane if you are rubbish. It’s just embarrassing.
What do you think of the latest Call of Duty Rambo and McClane release? Let us know in the comments section.