Tis’ the season for all things to get a spooky upgrade! Tripwire Interactive’s latest Killing Floor 2 DLC update features a whole host of monstrous goodies just in time for October.
The Halloween Horrors: Monster Masquerade update comes loaded with new enemy skins in the shape of Dracula, The Wolfman, The Mummy, etc… along with new weapons, and some cool accessories to help get your character ready for Halloween.
KILLING FLOOR 2 – HALLOWEEN HORRORS: MONSTER MASQUERADE update key features include:
- New Map: Monster Ball
- Test your mettle in this brand-new map with limited-time event objectives and rewards.
- New Looks Halloween Makeover
- Celebrate Halloween with a full makeover for all enemies and bosses with new models, visual effects, and sound effects.
- New Tunes
- Lend us your ears for new main menu tracks, action tracks, and trader time tracks.
- New Weapons
- MKB42 – Commando
- HZ Medic Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher – Field Medic/Commando
- FN-Fal – Sharpshooter / Commando
- ROAD REDEMPTION Exclusive Weapon: The Road Redeemer
- This chained bat for the Berserker class is available exclusively on Steam for players with ROAD REDEMPTION in their Steam library.