Hammer Horror is a staple in many a horror fans diet. These titles easily rival Universal Monsters and and vastly move past their monster moniker into darker territories. Mill Creek Entertainment is doing us all a huge favor and giving us a 20-disc collection of some really great Hammer Horror.
The official set synopsis goes like this:
For more than four decades, Hammer Films’ unique blend of horror, science fiction, thrills and comedy dominated countless drive-ins and movie theaters. Enjoy this massive collection from the darkest corners of the Hammer Imagination!
Featuring 20 Cult-Classics from the infamous Hammer Studios produced in the 50s, 60s and 70s available together for the first time in high-definition!
The collection comes loaded with these titles:
– The Revenge of Frankenstein (1958)
– The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll (1960)
– The Curse of the Mummy’s Tomb (1963)
– These Are The Damned (1962)
– The Old Dark House (1963)
– The Gorgon (1964)
– The Snorkel (1958)
– Maniac (1963)
– Die! Die! My Darling (1965)
– Scream of Fear (1961)
– Stop Me Before I Kill! (1961)
– Never Take Candy From A Stranger (1960)
– Cash On Demand (1961)
– The Stranglers of Bombay (1960)
– The Terror of the Tongs (1961)
– The Pirates of Blood River (1962)
– The Devil-Ship Pirates (1964)
– The Camp on Blood Island (1958)
– Yesterday’s Enemy (1959)
– Creatures the World Forgot (1971)
This awesome set is headed to store shelves on November 17th. Order your Hammer Films: Ultimate Collection HERE.