We had so much fun a few weeks ago that we are back with our Live Tweet event series: Cutthroat Theatre! Our next presentation will be the classic NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET (1984). Here is your chance to have your voice heard and to actively participate in discussion with the writers of iHorror, simply:
- Get a copy of Nightmare on Elm Street (The original, not the remake). Whether its on DVD, Blu-ray, Netflix
- Streaming, or from your local Video rental shop.
- On Sunday, August 9th at 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific Start the movie.
- While the film is playing, Tweet about the film and use #iHorror.
- For added fun you can follow iHorror and the writers on Twitter and see what they are saying.
- Enjoy the fracking movie!
- Don’t have a Twitter? That’s fine. After the film is over we will be spending the night combing through all the Tweets that were hash tagged and pick the best of the best to be featured in a follow up post!
So share the event photo above on your social media and follow these great writers on Twitter:
Lando BC: @HBC_BMovie
James Jay Edwards: @JamesJayEdwards
Patti Pauley: @Zombighoul
Jonathan Correia: @GreasyHairFilms
Michele Zwolinski: @mczwolinski
Here is the official synapsis:
In Wes Craven’s classic slasher film, several Midwestern teenagers fall prey to Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund), a disfigured midnight mangler who preys on the teenagers in their dreams — which, in turn, kills them in reality. After investigating the phenomenon, Nancy (Heather Langenkamp) begins to suspect that a dark secret kept by her and her friends’ parents may be the key to unraveling the mystery, but can Nancy and her boyfriend Glen (Johnny Depp) solve the puzzle before it’s too late?
[iframe id=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/dCVh4lBfW-c” align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no”]