Borderlands 3’s second bit of DLC is coming out on March 26. This time Borderlands goes full on Lovecraftian with the addition of Guns, Love and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright and Hamlock.
The new DLC takes you to the icy, hostile planet Xylourgos. Turns out Sir Alistair Hammerlock and Wainwright Jakobs are getting married and they want you to be the guest of honor. Of course, it wouldn’t be Borderlands without a whole lot of guns and shooting and you will get to do plenty of that. Nearby, a giant, ancient creature is enveloped in ice and it just so happens to be within the proximity of a village of occultists.
Guns, Love and Tentacles breaks down like this:
- Reunite with old friends and team up with some eerie new characters to help true love triumph over eldritch horror;
- Confront bloodthirsty enemies and formidable bosses, including alien beasts, hideously mutated occultists, and a clan of cold-blooded bandits;
- Delve into the disturbing and occasionally daft backstories of cursed townsfolk in a host of spine-tingling side missions;
- Arm your Vault Hunter with some of the deadliest gear in the galaxy, including a trove of additional Legendaries and some supremely powerful Class Mods; and,
- Flaunt your sense of style with a slew of new cosmetic items, from Vault Hunter Heads & Skins to interactive Room Decorations and all-new Vehicle Skins.
Excited about the Borderlands 3 DLC? Let us know in the comments section.