Unfriended: Dark Web
It looks like we're being pulled into the "Dark Web". 😱 This stuff is scary... if you don't cover your computer camera... you might after watching this! Unfriended Dark Web is out July 20th! 🖥👀 #Unfriended #DarkWeb #iHorror #UnfriendedDarkWebPosted by iHorror on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Written by John Squires
Halloween costumes have come a long way since the days of plastic masks and vinyl smocks, as lovers of the holiday continue to up their game and go all out in an effort to reign supreme on the most wonderful night of the year. And those looking to do that need look no further…
Courtesy of HalloweenCostumes.com, the ‘Alien Creeper’ costume is a guaranteed contest winner, making you look like you walked straight off the set of a horror movie. Including a mask, body suit, pants, gloves, and boots, the deluxe costume will set you back a whopping $2,228.99.
Yes, well over $2,000. For a Halloween costume. Now that’s what I call dedication.
Check out the specifics of the costume, along with detailed images…
- high quality over the head foam lined mask
- mask has large exposed brain & hanging bloody gauze
- mask features maximum vision and ventilation
- full upper body latex suit has hanging bloody gauze & highly detailed torso
- body suit zips up the back & has exposed spinal cord
- form fitting matching latex gloves have four long fingers w/ claws
- pants are made from latex and spandex & have elastic waistband
- custom creature boots have long toenails, zip up the side, & durable bottoms
Over on HalloweenCostumes.com you can watch a product video, showing the costume in motion, and while there you can hover your mouse over the ‘Add to Cart’ button while simultaneously pondering how many future meals you’d have to sacrifice in order to win Halloween this year.
Make no mistake; with this costume, Halloween will indeed be won.